HP OfficeJet 100 Printer – L411a – Driver Download
We provides download drivers, firmware, and the latest software for the HP OfficeJet 100 printer driver windows and Mac OS X.
HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer: A Good Mobile Photo Printer – A lot of people need a great personal printer to help them finish their daily tasks. HP understands this need, and launched HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer as the answer. This personal printer uses thermal inkjet as its printing method. It uses four separated inks, with pigment black, yellow, magenta, and cyan as its color. The printing speeds are quite fast for a printer on its league, with 18 pages per minute for color printing and 22 pages per minute for mono printing.
HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer comes with USB and Bluetooth as its connectivity, allowing the computers to access the printer without cable. It can handle various media types, such as plain paper, photo paper, labels, index cards, greeting cards, and envelopes. The power consumption of this printer is very efficient, with 15 watts during operation and 5.8 watts during sleep mode. The battery power can run up to 3 hours.
The maximum resolution of HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer is good enough for photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. This machine is compatible with various operating system, such as Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.5 or up), and Windows (XP or up). It can print up to 500 pages per month.
HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Full Feature Software And Drivers
The Full Feature Software and driver solution is the complete software solution intended for users who want more than just a basic drivers. If you only want the drivers (without the Full Software Suite), it is available as a separate download named “HP Officejet Basic Print Driver”.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Release date: Aug 20, 2014
File Size: (133.2 MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Driver For Mac OS X
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9.
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
File Size: (9.1 MB)
Easy Installation Guidelines for HP OfficeJet 100 Printer Driver
- Remember to get a driver that is compatible with both the HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile you own and the operating system that runs on your computer. A download link is provided to help you get the correct driver.
- Once the download process completes, look for a file ending in “.EXE”. Right-click on that file.
- Choose a folder on your computer to which the driver will be extracted to. Hit the NEXT button to commence extraction process. Installation process will follow once you’re done extracting the file.
- Instructions will be prompted on the computer screen for you to follow properly and correctly.
- When the process completes, you should restart the computer. Your HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile is up at this point.
Easy Uninstallation Guidelines for HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Software Driver
- On the computer keyboard, find the Windows button and press it. Look for the menu of Control Panel.
- Look for the driver of your HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile and find the Uninstall a Program tab.
- Uninstallation process should commence immediately and you should wait while it is running. When everything completes, click on the Finish button.